COLLABORATIONS & REPRESENTATION
We collaborate with artists and illustrators from around the world to offer customers more options in terms of style and capabilities, using our experience, expertise and network.
We advise on the direction, produce and manage art-related projects, supporting the creative teams and the artists with each step of the process.
- We advise on the artistic and/or the creative direction for any illustration, visual artwork or artistic collaboration project;
- We search and select the right visual artist(s) for the job;
- We produce & manage the projects regarding budget, timeline and guarantee the quality of the final works.
- We offer artists to be part of our dynamic, constantly evolving and eclectic network & promote their work.
- We support them through every project to ensure they work in the smoothest, most efficient and rewarding way.
In 2017 we partnered with talents representation agency & production house Bloc to represent international artists on the Asian market. Check their website to know more about it!
2016 - Julie Tillaud (France), Mark Goss (Nederlands), Monkey Ben (China), Gian Galang (USA), Charlotte O'Reilly-Smith (France), Shuran (China)
2017 - La Boca (UK), Yeah Yeah Chloe (Australia), FeiTuFei (China), Young Jerks (USA), Kristopher Ho (Hong Kong), Creepy Mouse (Taiwan), Reach (Taiwan), Satr (China), Supersonic (China), Kiddy (China), Young Jerks (USA), Jarrod Bryan (USA), Allister Lee (Canada), Supersonic (China), Yoon Hyup (South Korea), Creepy Mouse (Taiwan)
2018 - Creepy Mouse (Taiwan)